Web based Facial Authentication system
This is a web based facial log in/ Sign up website which uses Facial recognition for user authentication.
It uses flask server for running the keras neural network model. The model runs on the server side and accepts requests from clients.
Facial recognition is based on Facenet model.
Team members: Susanta Biswas and Aditya Singh
- first run python keras_server.py
- go to browser and type localhost:5000 to access the site
Sign up page
- Code for Facenet model is based on the assignment from Convolutional Neural Networks Specialization by Deeplearning.ai on Coursera.
- Florian Schroff, Dmitry Kalenichenko, James Philbin (2015). FaceNet: A Unified Embedding for Face Recognition and Clustering
- Yaniv Taigman, Ming Yang, Marc’Aurelio Ranzato, Lior Wolf (2014). DeepFace: Closing the gap to human-level performance in face verification
- The pretrained model used is inspired by Victor Sy Wang’s implementation and was loaded using his code: https://github.com/iwantooxxoox/Keras-OpenFace.
- A lot of inspiration from the official FaceNet github repository: https://github.com/davidsandberg/facenet